Vintage-inspired small hand pendant with crossed fingers in Sterling Silver or Gold.
A favorite motif in our work is the human hand. This particular hand with crossed fingers is cast by us and is inspired by a series of vintage charms in our personal collection which feature the hand in various positions representing to ancient and contemporary cultures alike gestures of love, hope, sorrow etc.
The crossed fingers here stand for good luck ('Break a leg!'), hopefulness ('Let's hope it comes to pass'), and friendship ('Joining two forces').
- Sterling Silver on Sterling Silver Chain
- 10k Yellow Gold on 10K Gold Chain
- 10k Rose Gold on 14K Gold-Filled Chain
CHAIN DETAILS: This locket pendant ships on an 18" long necklace made from new 1mm cable chain.*
- 5/8" High (15mm) x 1/4" Wide (6mm) at widest point
- 7/8" Total Height with the bail/loop (17mm)
*Other chain styles and lengths available upon request.